Nkangala TVET College Online Application 2022 – 2023
Nkangala TVET College Online Application 2022 – 2023 – Download:
About The Nkangala TVET College
Nkangala TVET College was formed in 2003 with the merger of Witbank, Middelburg, Mpondozankomo, and CN Mahlangu campuses (formerly Technical Colleges) in Nkangala region. Waterval boven Campus was transferred in 2011 from Ehlanzen FET College. The college was formed after the adoption of FET Act of 1996 by Parliament.
The College is the largest educational institution in the Mpumalanga Province, serving the community in the Nkangala region. CN Mahlangu and Waterval Boven are predominately rural.
The majority of the learners are drawn primarily from the urban areas of Witbank and Middelburg that are the most densely populated areas in the entire region. The remainder of the students comes from the rural areas of former Kwa-Ndebele and Waterval Boven. In 2007, 719 students were enrolled in NC(V) programmes and 11,917 students in Rated 191 courses. More than 95% of our students come from previously disadvantaged groups… Click for More
Nkangala TVET College Application Procedure
The Nkangala TVET College Admission Form for 2022 – 2023 for the Academic year is Out. Please apply for this admission intake before the Nkangala TVET College Application Closing Date.
Before you proceed to application, Click on the links Below for information:
What are the minimum entry requirements to the programme?
For entry in to National Certificate (Office Administration) at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year end school report for grade 9, 10, 11 or 12 certificate; or
- An NQF Level 1 qualification; or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2; or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
For entry in to the Mechanical Engineering N3, you require:
- Grade 12; or
- Equivalent qualification.
How to Apply to Nkangala TVET College – Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Nkangala TVET College Online Application. Make sure to follow the procedure to the latter.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form. It is therefore advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
For inquiries regarding Nkangala TVET College Online Application, you can contact any of the contact information listed below:
Nkangala TVET College reception/switchboard ( Central Office )
- Cnr Haig & Northey, Witbank, P O Box 2282 WITBANK 1035
- +27 (0) 13 658 4700
- +27 (0) 13 690 1450
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS