Nelson Mandela University NMU Application For Accommodation 2022
NMU Application For Accommodation 2022 – Apply Now:
How to apply for accommodation:
The process when applying for on-campus residence:
- Applicants must first be accepted by the faculty before they can be considered for on-campus residences.
- The closing date for applying to the University is the end of September each year.
- Receipt of your application for on-campus residence will be acknowledged but this does not guarantee a space in the residence.
- All first-year students are expected to share rooms.
- Applicants are grouped and selected within the same faculty so that common academic interests are shared and opportunities to learn from each other is created.
- Nelson Mandela University accepts no responsibility for a student’s personal property. Please ensure that you are insured against such eventualities.
- Priority will be given to applicants with high Applicant Score (AS). In the case of a number of applicants having the same AS, the Quintile 1, 2 & 3 schools (no-fee schools) you come from will determine the applicant’s selection.
- Priority will be given to applicants living outside the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality (NMBM) for Port Elizabeth campuses and outside the George Municipality for George Campus.
- Final acceptance into the on-campus residence, for the first years, will depend on your final examination results.
- Students are advised to come to residence only if they have received an SMS clearly specifying the date of arrival.
- Applicants who are not accepted due to on-campus residences being full will be placed in our accredited off-campus residences.
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS