North West University NWU NSFAS Funding | Apply Now
North West University NWU NSFAS Funding | Apply Now – Apply Now:
Applications will be administrated by NSFAS only.
Online applications are available on the NSFAS website
- Only new applicants must apply electronically.
- Current NSFAS students, who completed a NSFAS contract and received the loan must not apply for 2019.
- Your application will be carried over until you complete your studies provided you meet the academic criteria: 50% + 1 for registered modules.
- No hard copies or late applications will be accepted.
Only students who register for the following postgrauate courses can reapply:
- Students who obtained BA Law or BCom Law and advance to LLB.
- Students registered for a Honnours in BCom Chartered Accountancy.
- Students registered for PGCE.
See Also: North West University NWU World Ranking
- Your application does not guarantee that you will be approved for NSFAS. Please ensure that you apply for other financial aid also.
- Only NSFAS approved students apply for Private accommodation.
Contact the NSFAS office at:
- Share Call: 0860 067 327
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can also contact Fundi, an independent financial provider of study loans.
Related banks for independent loans:
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS