Rhodes University Registration 2022
Rhodes University Registration 2022 – See Details Below:
To make your registration as easy as possible, please bring with you the following:
- Your student number.
- A copy of your official school results.
- Evidence that your Registration Fee has been cleared (see “Fees” ).
- A copy of the deposit slip, if you have deposited money into the University account.
- If you have been awarded a bursary, a copy of your letter of award, which should have been faxed through to the Fees Office.
- School leavers: Your final NSC/ A level / HIGCSE results.
- Transferring students: Your transcript from your previous university and course outlines.
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS