Tshwane University of Technology TUT Application Form 2022
Tshwane University of Technology TUT Application Form 2022 – see details below to download application form to apply to …
2.Tshwane University of Technology TUT Courses Offered
3.Tshwane University of Technology TUT Prospectus
Address for hand deliveries and applications in person. All hand-delivered applications and applications submitted in person should be submitted to:
- A fully completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates.
- Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in the programs concerned. TUT can accommodate only a limited number of students per program.
Things to remember
- Make sure you have an email address. If you don’t have one, get an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying, so you know what courses you are eligible for.
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of their Identification Document (or Passports for international students).
- You may not fax any of these documents.
- Read and make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for online application.
- Remember: TUT requires you to write National Benchmark Tests NBTs. Find about more about NBTs.
Online application Application Procedure
Click the link below to be directed to TUTs online application portal. Should you be presented with a blank page, try reloading the page. If the problem persists, please email email@example.com.
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS