University of the Free State UFS Postgraduate Online Application 2022
UFS Postgraduate Online Application 2022 – Apply Now:
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
- It is important to note that ALL Postgraduate programmes are selection programmes. Click HERE to consult the 2022 Postgraduate Prospectus.
- In some instances Honours, Masters and Doctoral students are expected to apply directly to the department or to pre-register. Please refer to the specific Faculty and departmental information to determine whether you need apply directly or to pre-register. Visit the Faculty and specific department web page for more information.
- Each prospective student must complete the online application.
- Once your online application has been processed, you will receive a student number (Reference number).
- Receiving a student number (Reference number) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of the Free State yet.
- Admission is a separate process when your application will be evaluated by the relevant faculty.
- Before you submit your online application and upload/email documents, please visit the relevant faculty/department website to confirm additional documentation that may be required e.g. departmental application form, CV, motivation, reports, dissertation/thesis proposal etc. Visit the Faculty and specific department web page for more information.
- Applicants transferring from another university/tertiary institution are required to upload a full academic record/transcript, degree/diploma certificate and SAQA certificate.
- Advanced Diploma qualifications are classified as undergraduate. It is however processed (administratively) as a postgraduate qualification due to previous studies involved.
Application Helpdesk Enquiries: +27 51 4019666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org