University of Johannesburg Admission Requirements for Foreign Student 2022
UJ Admission Requirements for Foreign Student 2022 – See Details Below:
International Applicants Admission Requirements
Admission of international applicants is subject to meeting both the university and the Faculty admission requirements as stipulated in the Admission Policy of the University of Johannesburg.
APPLICATION AND CLOSING DATE
Applications open on 01 April of the year preceding the year of intended study and close on 30 September 2021 at 12:00 noon. You may apply online by clicking on the following link; https://www.uj.ac.za/apply; should you encounter difficulties when attempting to submit your application online, kindly send an e-mail to email@example.com
Please Note: All applicants are advised to please not send cash through the mail or leave documents and cash with any unauthorized persons.
ALL INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ARE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents
- Final School results
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any Language other than English)
- Provide proof of a non – refundable Application Fee R200.00
- Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS at an overall score of 6 and TOEFL at an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programs) Alternatively, you may elect to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP). Should you choose to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP), Mr Malibongwe Masango will be the contact person for UJELP. Mr Masango is contactable on +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case were both first and second choices were unsuccessful, the International Admissions office will offer an international applicant an alternative choice option when meeting the requirements
- Should you require on campus accommodation, please submit a completed residence application form at the same time you apply to study at UJ