University of South Africa Unisa Admission Requirements for International student 2022
Unisa Admission Requirements for International student – See Details Below:
What documents do I need to submit when applying for admission to Unisa?
- Copy of your school qualifications. For a list of acceptable school qualifications for admission per country, visit H HTTP://mb.usaf.ac.za/
- Copy of your tertiary academic qualifications (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Original sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- M30 form – Application for a Certificate of Conditional Exemption (ONLY for admission to bachelor degree studies – not for BTech degree studies) (PDF 33KB) and supporting documents if you are applying for a certificate of exemption
* Please note that some qualifications may require additional documents. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time.
Please note the following rules for uploading supporting documents:
- Files cannot be larger than 2MB each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file) or TIF (image file).
- Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are in an electronic format before starting the application process.
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
29.University of South Africa Unisa Prospectus
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES