University of Cape Town Application Key Dates 2022
University of Cape Town UCT Application Key Dates – see details below:
- Open Day is a good opportunity to access important information about the application process. (It’s also a good time for younger siblings to start thinking about UCT opportunities!)
Please note: Following international advice on the hosting of large gatherings, we have taken the precautionary measure to cancel the 2022 Open Day, which was due to be held on Saturday, 4 April 2022. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- National Student Funding Assistance Scheme (NSFAS) funding applications open. You must apply online.
- All undergraduate applications close. We do not accept late applications.
- Applications for student housing close.
- Closing date for undergraduate programme changes: 30 September 2022.
You do so by sending a request to email@example.com or submitting a written request to the Admissions Office.
- Final date to submit the Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) portfolio.
- For applicants finishing secondary school in 2022, all grade 12 interim results, or predicted scores in the case of non-NSC candidates, are due.
- Interim and past transcripts for transferring applicants are due.
- Last date to apply for National Student Funding Assistance Scheme (NSFAS) funding. You must apply online.
- All final transcripts and non-NSC school-leaving results (except CIE, ZIMSEC and NSSC) must be submitted as certified paper documents.
- Final tertiary transcripts are due for students registered for tertiary studies in 2022.
- Final CAIE, ZIMSEC and NSSC results from the November 2022 session are due.
UCT ONLINE APPLICATION STATUS
UCT COURSES OFFERED
UCT ONGOING REGISTRATIONS
UCT BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
UCT 2022 PROSPECTUS
UCT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
UCT FEES STRUCTURE