University of Mpumalanga UMP Admission Requirements 2022
University of Mpumalanga Admission Requirements 2022 – See Details Below:
- To be able to gain access to the Bachelor programme, applicants are required to have the appropriate combination of recognised National Senior Certificate (NSC) subjects, as well as certain levels of achievement in these subjects. The minimum entry requirements for studies as legislated by the government do not guarantee a prospective student admission to this program.
- Preliminary admission is based on the results obtained in the final Grade 11 examination. Final admission is based on the final Grade 12 results.
- A valid National Senior Certificate with admission for degree purposes
- The subjects to be used in the calculation of the APS are the prescribed seven subjects.
- The APS achievement rating of Life Orientation is divided by 2 in the calculation of the APS.
- If an applicant included more than the minimum of three electives in his/her NSC the four compulsories and the three best of the electives are used.
- Minimum APS scores of 26 with Mathematics or 27 with Mathematical
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
28.University of Mpumalanga UMP History