University of Pretoria Application Status 2022
University of Pretoria Application Status 2022 – The University of Pretoria , Application Status has been released for the 2022 academic year…
for a step-by-step guide on how to set up your My UP Login (UP Portal) password.
To check the status of your application, please click MyUP Login(UP Portal)to access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyUP Login(UP Portal)‘Student Centre’ to accept or reject the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email email@example.com or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyUP Login(UP Portal) regularly.
University of Pretoria
Private Bag x 20
GIBS | Groenkloof | Hatfield
Hillcrest | Mamelodi | Onderstepoort | Prinshof
Student Service Centre (for Contact students):
Contact Centre – Telephone: 012 420 3111
Contact Centre – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UPOnline Call Centre (for Online Students):
Call Centre – Telephone: 080 001 4870 (toll-free)
Call Centre – Email: email@example.com
9.University of Pretoria Courses Offered
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
CONTACTS, LOCATION AND CAMPUSES