University of Pretoria International Student Registration 2022
University of Pretoria International Student Registration 2022 – See Details Below:
UP registrations for the 2022 academic year are fully online.
- International students need to comply with immigration requirements. For assistance and enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The registration guidelines show you step by step how to register successfully. In case of difficulties, contact the online registration help desk from 6 January 2022 on telephone +27 (0) 12 420 5347 or email us at email@example.com.
- Various holds may prevent you from registering successfully. Please check for holds on the UP Student Centre.
- Consult the Yearbooks for information on which modules to choose and curriculum.
- Assisted online registration will be available at the Hillcrest Campus from 13 January 2022 until 31 January 2019. Gates will be open 08:00 to 15:30.
- Hillcrest Campus is a cashless venue, it may take up to 7 working days for payment made outside of South Africa to reflect in UP’s account. Please pay in advance.
- All first year students need to collect their student access card at Hillcrest Campus before or on 25 January 2022.University of Pretoria International Student Registration
9.University of Pretoria Courses Offered
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
CONTACTS, LOCATION AND CAMPUSES