University of the Free State UFS Financial Aid
University of the Free State UFS Financial Aid – Check below:
FINANCIAL AID FOR PROSPECTIVE, CURRENT, AND POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
The university reserves the right to amend without prior notice, the regulations and bursary/loan values and/or conditions applicable to the awarding of bursaries/loans.
A quality product is never cheap. However, this should not dissuade you from studying! At Kovsies, we do our best to assist you in dealing with these financial challenges.
Bloemfontein Campus: +27 51 401 9894/7731/7175/7125
Qwaqwa Campus: +27 58 718 5038/5387/5061
NSFAS APPLICATIONS 2022
LETTER OF NOTICE 1 OF FOR UNIVERSITIES
“Important notice: NSFAS does not fund the University Access Programmes (UAP), as it is a bridging programme. You must fund your own studies and apply the following year for mainstream studies, if you have successfully passed your UAP year. NSFAS funding is ONLY applicable for the Higher Certificates presented via the UFS South Campus.
NSFAS PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION 2022
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION
Funding for postgraduate students
Postgraduate applicants must visit the postgraduate school’s funding web page for funding information.
BURSARIES AWARDED BY THE UNIVERSITY
- Academic merit awards first years from Grade 12
- Academic merit awards senior undergraduate students
- Academic merit awards Postgraduate
- Bursaries for culture, art and leadership
- Special merit bursaries for sport
- Sundry bursaries
- Kovsie Alumni Trust
BURSARIES AND LOANS OFFERED BY OUTSIDE PERSONS OR ORGANISATIONS
NATIONAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION (NRF)
NRF bursaries for postgraduate students
- Information regarding master’s and PhDs is available on the NRF website: www.nrf.ac.za
- Information on the Scholarships and Fellowships Programme is available on www.nrf.ac.za
- For enquiries, please contact the NRF Support Desk:
Mondays to Fridays from 08:00 to 16:30
T: +27 12 481 4202 | 27 12 481 4202
F: +27 12 481 4054
- Hard copies of the applications, including supporting documentation, should be handed to Ms P Motlhabane (+27 51 401 9635) at the Johannes Brill Building, Room 17.
RESIDENCES AND ACCOMMODATION