University of the Free State UFS Online Application Status 2022
University of the Free State UFS Online Application Status – check below:
Haven’t received a response for your University of the Free State (UFS) application for admission? Don’t fret – simply check the status of your application.
Then you apply to study at University of the Free State (UFS), you can usually expect response few days after the application closing date. However, if you still haven’t heard back from the University of the Free State (UFS) it might be time to take things into your own hands. It’s not a difficult process, but to make things even easier, we’ve provided you with the below link which you can click to access.
- To check University of the Free State (UFS) application status got to: https://pssa.ufs.ac.za/psp/csprd/?cmd=login
- You will be redirected to the Student iEnabler login page where you are required to enter your login credentials (student number and password).
Check your biographical details if they are correct and update your contact details so that the University of the Free State can communicate with you.
Still logged in , Under Student iEnabler on the right side of the screen please click on the Student Enquiry Link.
Finally,under the Student Enquiry, please click on Academic Admissions Status.
Make sure you have a valid email address and access to a scanner before proceeding
The Application Helpdesk will assist you with the application process. Contact the helpdesk agents for:
- Information on any study programme’s admission requirements;
- Assistance to complete your application forms (online or hard copy);
- Tracking the status of your application.
Contact: +27 51 401 9666 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have applied to study a programme in the Faculty of Health Sciences, contact Lydia du Toit: +27 51 401 7513 | email@example.com | Fax2email: +27 86 579 5154 or +27 86 6669 191.
RESIDENCES AND ACCOMMODATION