University of the Western Cape UWC NSFAS Loan Scheme
University of the Western Cape UWC NSFAS Loan Scheme – See Details Below:
NSFAS Allowances Documents
If you have been provisionally funded by NSFAS for the academic year. Please complete the attached documents.
Please read carefully and only complete and submit the documents applicable to you.
- If you have not previously submitted a banking details form or your bank account details has changed you must submit the attached completed banking details form which must be verified and stamped by the bank with a copy of the account holders Id. The account must be in the student’s name.
- All students staying at home to complete the Travelling form
- Students who are staying in Private Accommodation (including Kovacs) and who qualify (terms and conditions apply) must submit the completed lease agreement with all Supporting documents to the financial aid office.
- If you have alternative full cost funding and do not wish to take up the offer for Nsfas for the academic year please fill in the attached cancellation form.
- All students who have partial funding need to bring proof of funding to the Financial Aid office Help desk.
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS