University of the Witwatersrand Foreign Registration Fees 2022 – 2023
University of the Witwatersrand Foreign Registration Fees 2021 – See Details Below:
The registration fees for an international student applying for an elective clerkship through the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of the Witwatersrand are detailed below:
- Elective registration fee of ZAR 8000.00 (eight thousand South African Rand) per month (or part thereof) per student. A month is counted as 4 weeks.
- 2019/20 HPCSA registration fee of ZAR 925.00 (nine-hundred and twenty-five South African Rand) is required for registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa. Please note: the HPCSA increase the registration fee annually on the 1st of April.
The elective registration fees may be paid in the form of an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or by credit card authorization.
- Elective registration fee payments MUST be in favour of : UNIVERSITY OF THE WITWATERSRAND, JOHANNESBURG
- All registration fees are subject to review without notice and are usually increased annually
- Personal cheques/ Eurocheques and foreign postal orders will NOT be accepted.
- Foreign currency (cash) will NOT be accepted.
- NO cash will be accepted by the Faculty Officer
Payment of ALL registration fees must be paid in full on commencement of the elective clerkship. Bank details are enclosed on this site.
The Faculty of Health Sciences has credit card payment facilities on site.
There are two recommended methods of payment for elective registration fees:
- Payment in full by credit card on the day of arrival. No cash or cheques will be accepted by the Elective Office.
- a direct transfer / internet banking to the following:
FirstRand Bank Limited (FNB)
Corporate Account Services
Branch No: 255-005
Account Name: University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg
Account No: 62150130426
Forex Swift code : FIRNZAJJ657
Reference: FAHS3780FOEL + Your Initial and Surname